About Me

Friday, July 5, 2013

June / Primark Haul

Hey Guys,

Since June is already over I reminded myself I still needed to do my monthly haul. throughout the whole month I had exams but the last few day my summer finally started and I went to Rotterdam with some friends. We didn't went to Rotterdam to visit the city but we went to visit Primark. Yes I did some serious shopping, but luckily the damage to my credit card is limited due to the AMAZING prices! I only spend €90,5 for fourteen pieces! (isn't that wonderful).

Juni is alweer gedaan en dit herinnerde mij eraan dat ik mijn maandelijkse 'haul' nog niet had gedaan. De hele maand had ik eigenlijk examens maar de laatste paar daagjes kon mijn zomer eindelijk beginnen en ben ik met twee vriendinnen naar Rotterdam gegaan. En neen, niet om wat plaatselijke cultuur op te snuiven, onze oren waren maar op 1 ding (winkel) gericht, namelijk Primark! Oké ik zal maar toegeven dat we serieus geshopt hebben MAAR door de fantastische prijzen heb ik zo'n €90,5 uitgegeven voor 14stuks! Gewoon ongelooflijk maar waar. 

 Pyjama: €9 / set belts: €3
Left dress: €7 (on sale) / Right dress: €9
Left dress: €11 / Right dress: €9
 Shirt: €3 / Necklace: €5
Shorts: both €5 (on sale)
Skirts: both €9
Set of 5 socks: €3
Thanks for reading <3

x Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment