About Me

Saturday, July 13, 2013

London Beauty Haul

Hey Guys!

As you all know I went to London a week ago, and of course I did 'some' shopping. Okey I did a LOT of shopping, I've devided this haul in two parts, this part is the beauty part and than there's a fashion and accessories haul coming up next week. I do want to let you know I've purchased all these things with my own money and I don't want to brag at all! I hope I'm going to give you some ideas and of course enjoy!

Zoals jullie weten ben ik vorige week naar Londen geweest, en natuurlijk heb ik wat geshopt. Oké ... ik heb erg veel geshopt, oeps. Deze haul is in twee deeltjes verdeeld, dit deel is het 'beauty' deel en dan komt er volgende week ook nog een mode en accessoires deel. Ook wil ik jullie nog laten weten dat ik alles heb gekocht met mijn eigen geld en ik totaal niet wil opscheppen met wat ik nu toon! Hopelijk geef ik jullie wat ideetjes.

Revlon Lipbutter: £7,99
Topshop lipstick in Macaroon (the one on the right): £8
Topshop lipstick in Crystal (the one on the left): £9
Nars Orgasm Blush: £21,5
Collection Concealer in Light: £4,19
Sleek contour kit: £9,99
Real Technique Blush Brush: £9,99
Real Technique expert face brush: £9,99
Soap & Glory Clean on me showergel:  £6
Soap & Glory Bodybutter: £10,5
Soap & Glory Heel genius: £5,5

The soap & Glory products smell AMAZING, no kidding, I absolutely love the smell, all of them. The clean on me smells a bit like Chanel's perfume coco mademoiselle. The body butter is really fruity and after applying it smells like a men. It's like a men's perfume such as a Hollister one.

De Soap & Glory producten ruiken FENOMENAAL, gewoon fantastisch, zelfs hemels! De geur van de clean on me douchegel doet me denken aan Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. De body butter is eerder fruitig maar na het insmeren ruikt het naar 'man', een mannenparfum zoals die van Hollister.
L'oreal Skin perfect 3 in 1 purifying Micellar solution: £4,99
Lush Big shampoo: £11,25

As I already said I'll do seperate reviews on the products in this haul, so stay tuned if you want to know more about them!

Zoals ik al zei zal ik nog aparte reviews doen over elk product in deze 'haul'. Dus neem eens een kijkje als je geïnteresseerd bent.

Thanks for reading <3

x Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment