About Me

Sunday, July 14, 2013

London Day Three

Hey Guys,

Day three was my last day in London. As the day before we first had a breakfast in our hotel and checked out than we took the subway to Carnaby street and went to the store 'Monki' because the day before I found out that I had been charged full price on an item that was on sale, so I got a part of my money back. After that we took the subway to the Big Ben, the London eye and whilst we also took a look at Westminster Abbey. First it was a little cloudy but when the clouds disappeared the sun started to shine, actually it was the hottest day of the three. Then we took the subway to Buckingham palace which was crazy busy because it was guard change, we decided to go to tower bridge instead.

Dag drie was onze laatste dag in Londen. Zoals de vorige dag ontbeten we in ons hotel en hebben we ook uitgecheckt, daarna zijn we op de metro gesprongen op weg naar Carnaby Street, ik had de avond ervoor namelijk ontdekt dat ze in de winkel 'Monki' mij de volle pot hadden laten betalen terwijl het kleedje in solden was, ik kreeg mijn geld terug zonder enig probleem. Daarna weer op de metro naar de Big Ben en the London Eye, en terwijl hebben we ook nog eens een kijkje genomen naar Westminster Abbey. En hopla weer op de metro, deze keer naar Buckingham palace, maar het was daar super druk (wacht wissel) dus zijn we dan maar naar Tower bridge geweest.

After the tower bridge we couldn't resist going back to Selfridges to get another Pinkberry frozen yoghurt as lunch (oops). The fruit is amazingly fresh and delicious! I would highly recommend taking fruit as a topping! When we had our delicious fro-yo, we went to Victoria Secret which was amazing! Sadly almost all of my money was gone, so I couldn't afford a bra or a swimsuit. When we had seen everything we went back down to Regent street to take the Piccadilly subway, whilst we also hopped into Hollister, where I bought a T-shirt, and again they charged me full price when it was on sale, luckly I saw it so I could react immediately.

Na het bezoeken van de Tower Bridge konden we het niet laten om weer eens binnen te springen in Selfridges en een frozen-yoghurt te eten als middagmaal, oeps. Het fruit is erg fris en super lekker, ik raad jullie zeker aan fruit te nemen als topping. Na onze overheerlijke fro-yo gingen we richting Victoria Secret, een erg bekende lingerie-keten uit Amerika, van wel 4 verdiepingen. Na alles gezien te hebben liepen we terug langs regent street om daar de Piccadilly circus metro te nemen, terwijl zijn we ook nog een binnen geweest in Hollister waar ik een T-shirt gekocht heb, en weer hadden ze me volle prijs aangerekend terwijl het in solden was, gelukkig had ik het op tijd gezien en hebben ze het kunnen rechtzetten.

When we arrived back in our Hotel we took our luggage which we could leave there and went to the St-pancras station where we had a lovely Starbucks triple caramel and took the Eurostar back home. I had an amazing time in London, it was my fifth time but I fall in love a little more everytime I go. I hope I can live there some day.

Toen we terug aankwamen in ons hotel, namen we onze valiezen die we daar mochten achterlaten, daarna gingen we naar het st-pancras station waar we onze laatste Starbucks triple caramel hebben gedronken en daar de Eurostar terug naar huis hebben genomen. Londen was fantastisch. Het was m'n vijfde keer en elke keer wordt ik een beetje meer verliefd op Londen, en ik hoop er ooit te kunnen wonen!

Thank you for reading <3

X Gill

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE going to London! Cannot wait to go in September with some friends from Florida and show them around!!

    Kirstie
    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time there with your friends! Just subscribed to your lovely blog!x

      Delete