About Me

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Coming my way | Internet orders

Hey Guys,

Long time no talk! I'm super busy right now with the exams but I'll try my best to keep up to date with my posts. Since I don't really have time to do the 'real' shopping thing I've ordered some items online.
There was a huge 50% off sale on Tobi, and what's better than a great bargain, yes you're right, chocolate is, but 50% comes close. And of course I had to go a teeny tiny bit crazy. I just ordered them tonight so they will take another 2 to 4 weeks to get to me. So instead of waiting to show you them in a haul, I'll show you them now.

This is the 'Just Pleatonic blouse' in Ivory. I absolutely love white blouses, they make every outfit look that little more chic are classy. Original price €40,83, but than again I got it on half price. Click here

Yet another white blouse, but this time with short sleeves, since summer is coming I'll probably need something like this. It's called the 'Liddle Middle Blouse' in Ivory. for €34,27 Click here

I love crop tops on other people but never tried one myself since I don't have that slim and flat belly. But I finally jumped on the bandwagon and decided I would get one to see how it looks like on me. I got the 'Curve hugging crop top' in Peach for around €13 which is a total bargain! Click here

And last but not least I got this gorgeous casual lazy day T.  Perfect for those days you don't want to put too much effort in your outfit but still want to look good. This is called the 'Weekender Relaxed top'. Original price €26,25 Click Here

You get 50% off your first order and it's worldwide free shipping! What else does a woman need in life?

Ps: This post is not sponsored.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Vraagje, heb jij problemen gehad met je bestelling van tobi?
    Ik wil zoveel kopen maar ik lees heel veel slechte reviews over het niet toekomen van stukken of teveel aangerekend of niet genoeg teruggekregen...
    En je krijgt ook maar 30 dagen vanaf de shipping om dingen terug te zenden, maar het duurt 3 tot 4 weken? Vreemd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi meid,
      Sorry voor het iet wat late antwoord!
      Ik heb in principe geen problemen gehad, alles was juist, ook niet teveel aangerekend, waar je wel rekening moet mee houden is dat ze in dollar aanrekenen, dus dit moet je dan nog eens omzetten in euro's dus dat scheelt altijd wel een paar centjes maar zeker geen groot bedrag, soms is het zelf in je eigen voordeel.
      Bij mij heeft het ongeveer 2 weekjes geduurd voordat het bij mij was, gelukkig heb je een tracking code dus je kan je pakje altijd volgen, als er dan iets mis loopt heb je ook bewijs dat het pakketje nooit bij jou is toegekomen. Terug zenden heb ik geen ervaring mee, dus daar kan ik je niet echt bij helpen, maar volgens mij moet 30 dagen ongeveer wel genoeg zijn, en ze zullen wel niet op een dag of 2 kijken hoor ;)
      x Gill

      Delete