About Me

Friday, May 30, 2014

My Summer Wishlist

1 and 2: this is a gorgeous blue co-ordinate that has been on my wishlist forever! It looks soo smart but still is a lot more fun than a regular blazer and pants. Both are from River Island, the shorts are €40 and blazer is €60.

3: This is an absolute gorgeous coral vinyl skater skirt from topshop. it's so on trend and fun looking, seriously something Cyndi Lauper would wear in a new music video of 'girls just want to have fun'. It costs €50.

4: Very summer-y cropped top that makes me want to eat pineapple every time I see it. This top would look amazing with some jeans shorts. I saw it on the river island site as well as on asos.

5: I instantly fell in love with these heels, they are something different but so god damn gorgeous! And pretty expensive too, sadly. They're around €84 on asos, so asos if you read this please give me like an 50% off discount code or something.

6 and 7: A fun 50's inspired bikini from river island, top is €21 and bottom €16.

8: I'm in desperate need of some cute but comfy sandals, Fleurdeforce was talking about this pair from River Island (I swear I'm not sponsord by them guys), she said they were soo comfy, so they ended up on my wishlist, aren't they gorg? They will cost you a grand total of €45 which is ok for some leather sandals right?

What are your fav summer trends?


2 comments: