About Me

Monday, July 28, 2014

Life Post | Beach Week

Hey Guys,

This post is all about my week at the beach with my 3 best friends. I had an amazing time enjoying the weather and life! The weather was beautiful, sun at all times, so perfect for the beach and some cocktails! We stayed in an apartment in 'Heist' (Belgium) but sometimes went to 'Knokke' to do some shopping. Our week mainly consisted out of sunbathing at the beach, Sex and the City, eating and occasionally some drinking. If you ever go to the beach with friends I would highly recommend to buy a bottle of rosé or whatever you like, and go to the beach at night, watch the sunset (later the stars) and just talk about life! The night me and my friends decided to do that was just magical, it was one of the best nights I had in a long time.

#Heist #EnjoyingLife #Blessed
We went to Knokke to get brunch in Pain Quotidien, the best place to get a delicious brunch.  It's not the cheapest place, but definitely worth it!
#Knokke #PainQuotidien #Brunch
Whoever said you're too old to jump on the trampoline was horribly wrong! As crazy as I am, I persuaded a friend to jump on the trampoline with me. We got some weird looks, but seriously had the best time! It was so much fun. So be a little crazy in life, it never hurts.
#Heist #You'reNeverTooOld #Fun
The last night of our stay we decided to go to a beach cocktail place and get some dinner afterwards. Sadly I've no food pics, but I can tell you, it was heaven on earth!
#Heist #Cocktails #DinnerWithTheGirls
Some sunbathing at the beach #Heist #Sun #Bronzed

Cause a pink fountain is all a woman wants. #Knokke #PinkFountain
A special thank you to my girls (Romina, Laura and Elke) that made this happen, you're the best and I truely love you all! You guys made this week, a week with great memories and one to never ever forget again!

~ "It's hard to find people who will love you no matter what. I was lucky enough to find three of them." ~ Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment